Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Casino Crazy

save imagesave image    Over this long weekend there was a big slot earning program. When you reach the goal then you get a prize. There where 5 goals, and the prizes were ten All Mighty Three, Slot x5 Perfume, Candy Sofa, Candy Bed, And Candy Outfit. Sadly, I only got up to the second challenge and am highway through the third one. I still have 17, 563 Casino Dollars to go. Wah, so sad, but I gave up. I had to do other stuff on Pico, too. I'm just glad I earn a lot of Casino Dollars.


save imageI earned my very first Silver Card, since I don't go to the casino much or ever. Doesn't matter caused I set my first personal record for 32,557 Casino Dollars! Finally! It took a lot of effort and time, but it was worth it. Even if I went a bit Casino Crazy. Okay, not a bit. I mean a lot for me, at least. I've never done something so wild like that. I know, I know, I sound pretty dorky, but I was my first time. With finally having a lot of Casino Dollars I had my eye on something. A tiger, or a cute outfit. I really like tigers, but I know it will be a while until I get there. So might as well take a short practice round and have something else. I was still kind of unsure about my choice I was gonna make about spending my hard earned Casino Dollars, but I knew I had to do it some day or later. So, I headed to the Lounge Shop!


save image   When going to the shop, I found my friend there, she was trying to find a nice thing to buy. Even though she was scared as much as me, she still wanted to buy something just like me. I waddled over and asked her if she was gonna buy anything. She replied yes and that she was gonna buy the a dress from Jill's Shop, I hurried over and check her shop to see all the dresses that яαηÐσм-ѕнαуℓα™, my best friend, might buy. She asked me "Black over Red, or Red over black?"  Then it all made since, she was talking about the Gorgeous Bare Top Dress. Ah, I rushed and said black over red, and explained her why. I also looked through the shop and found my little outfit! The Card Motif Girl Outfit shall be mine! 

save imagesave image   I rushed over and bought it. I felt safe since I had my own best friend there with me. After I changed, she told me that she wasn't gonna buy anything because she rather wait. I felt stupid at the moment, but it didn't care aboutt he negativity going on my mind. I ask her for a photo, she accepted. We had a great time. She even thinks it's cute. 
   
save imageWow, It was a great fe
eling, even though I didn't buy the shoes yet, I had a blast! Can't wait to save up to get the tiger. Until then, let hope for more support and love. I will never forget this. Even though I bought cute glasses here before. It's just that I spent a lot of Casino Dollars on this, exactly 30,000! Pricey, but I manged to stay happy with 7,694 Casino Dollars left! 
   After all that mind drama, I waddled over to take picture. I hope you enjoy them. And of course, yes, I have to sign off for the post. Until next time, go Casino Crazy like I did! 
--Haylee





No comments:

Post a Comment