Now, now, we can finally talk about the amazing life going on the Japanese version of Pico! This isn't for any competing reason, what I mean is that it isn't for saying what's the best game. Just to let you know. Hm, oh yes, first up is Coffee!
I love coffee, don't you? If you don't then it's totally fine! Haha, well, you might think this coffee and our coffee are the same, but your wrong! The serving here is much bigger then ours. So cute! Just look at the coffee beans with the little shadow and two colors making it simple, but still amazingly a fine art work.
Either way, they look good enough to drink. Really, I am drooling for this a bit. I can't wait to smell the coffee! Different of not, there still amazing.
Look at this beauty! It's so Delicious and yummy, isn't it? I would love to have want one sip of it. Wait, why have a sip when I can have the whole yummy thing!? So pink and yummy, like the lightest color and so cutest, for a milkshake! Then the smooth whip cream on top to make it go smooth and mellow. Then to finish it, a nice cherry on top! Yes! It's officially perfect. They even have a milkshake fashioned glass with a nice red straw to drink out of.
Oh yes, this just looks appetizing just by the first look. Hmm, what is it? Shrimp Pasta or Alfredo? Or it might be Chicken, Turkey, or anything what you want it to be. If you wanna guess what it might be, then give it a try and comment below! Anyhow, how would you like it if Pico had this tasteful food? Pico rooms would have more cafes that are homemade and people would use this as a dish to serve. Serve this dish!
I'm no virtual food critic, but when I see something that looks good, then.. Serve the Dish!
--Haylee
No comments:
Post a Comment