What a wonderful new monthly flower room we have! Yes, finally it's fall. Time to get those long sleeve shirts on, and get a nice jacket. Ah, the beautiful colors that Fall has. Orange, yellow, red, and brown!?! What pretty colors don't you think? If not, think about it again and look at the amazing fall furniture. Aye, aye, aye don't forget the lovely clothes we got! Even though most older Ameba Pico users already seen the clothes before, since they we're out already.
Yay, furniture! I love furniture, but it seems like I have a more taste into fashion then decor. Aw, oh well, even if I can't afford it, I will try to make an account with furniture updates. I can buy items with tokens or Gummies, but not AG, I like to save up on AG. Wouldn't you?
Looking through the whole furnishings area, I only found 11 new Gerbera item. Take a look at these, there just so amazing. * tears of happiness *
The first thing I fell in love with when I got there, was the chair, table, and dresser that is all matching. Then I put my mouse over the object and it shows me it's Asian! I'm in love with Asian culture, style, modern, and everything in between! I just knew it was amazing, and it gets better by being Asian. It's not that I don't like things other then Asian, I like other these too, but I'm just more fond of these things then others.
Well, I hope you have a great time enjoying the new room! That's all for now~!
--Haylee
No comments:
Post a Comment