Monday, November 7, 2011

Ameba Pigg: Maintenance

    Wah, even in the Japanese version of Pico have maintenance. I like maintenance and also strongly dislike it, sometimes. Since there having maintenance, they found out about Pico, and wanna come over here to be entertain. 
    Pigg Players are online on Pico this very minute. Wow, isn't there a lot? Hmm, maybe you didn't see it yet. Just go to NYC downtown we have people talking in Japanese and it figures that Pigg is offline due to it's fixing. 
save image
    Seems to be that the Japanese Park was full a minute ago, like about 117 people I remember seeing on there, and now it has dropped to 76. The numbers so on and off. Even if that happens, the Japanese Park will still be the highest number caused by the move users playing from Japan or America who speak Japanese. 
    The park is full! There are so many colorful clothes all over the place, people dancing, smiling, being happy, and just having the best time ever. This is why I wish I was Japanese. 
    Also, not only the crowd of people are at the World Community Park, they'r also at the Japanese AG parks. Exploring there culture on the American version. Hmm, not American, Multicultural! 
    Have you checked going to the Star Festival? That's also a Japanese Festival. 
save image What is a Star Festival?

     A star festival is actually named Tanabata in Japanese. Known as: 七夕  Which means ''Evening of the seventh." China has a similar thing, though they till are a bit different. According to legend, the Milky Way separates these lovers, and they are allowed to meet only once a year on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month of the lunisolar calendar

     Anyhow, not only they like to go to Religious places, they also like Kawaii places. (kawaii means cute in Japanese) Japan has a thing for cuteness. It's part of the culture since the 1970's and is still going on! People tried to put an end to it put they failed. So, now cuteness is the new culture in Japan. I wish America had that, but instead we would be called: fakes, wannabes or anything rude. Wah, it's kind of not fair. Though that's not why I'm here writing. Even I get nervous writing. Wah!

    Pigg might be a wonderland, but they don't have some things from Pico. Like These Parks? The Bathroom Park, The Ballerina Room, Pop Color Room, Lovely Heart Room, and all the parks! They all are so cute, and chibi! 


save image   Speaking of which, Japanese park was tons of fun. I was talking to a nice man who knew English. A nice sweet small talk convo. Still, we was nice stranger to talk to! Ha ha,I have a picture with his his name! Wah, so glad! But I went again to the Japanese Park and fond a nice girl who likes doing the "please action" as much as I love it. She was so sweet, but couldn't speak English. 綺羅 was funny and kept following me around to do the cute please action. It was so adorable! Wah! ;D
save image

   That's all for today's post. Just be Happy about the one hour maintenance in Pico, cause Pigg has an whole 6 hours of maintenance! 


--Haylee








    


   

No comments:

Post a Comment