Friday, December 2, 2011

Pet Pros- Hungry Tigers

     Temp of trying an advertisement. Enjoy.
Haylee (me) is guilty for over exaggeration 
(none of this is true.. The only thing that is true is that this room owner has a lot of tiger food in her room and about the things in there.)



    Have a hungry tiger? Don't wanna spend your Casino$ on your pet or that your just too lazy? Is it hard for you to find an abandon room filled with tiger? 
     Now, your problem is solved! The H.H.P.I have studied year and years of research for this issue. Then, finally, BOOM~!  We, H.H.P.I, have gotten your issues answered. 

    H.H.P.I found a place that is abandon with loads of tiger food stocked in a mysterious room. The room is cracked, shut down, but still with a nice cozy bed for you to sit on while you feed your Tiger. Also, in the left corner, there is a table for you to study while your Tiger.


    What is this room?
    Like I said earlier, this is a room for you to feed your Tiger while you lay down on a bed, study at a little table, or play with a cactus. 
Where is this room? 
    This room is in the woods of Pico. Have you heard of Creek Pico?  Well of you haven't then let me tell you it. It's a forest with a creepy, haunted mountain at the beginning of the forest. Yes, there is a beginning of a forest because the forest is surrounded by a dark, awful lake. The room is on the top of the 4,000,000,000 meter mountain of Creek Pico. So enjoy climbing it! I hope you make it alive! :D
Who's room is this? 
    Who's room this is? Well that's top secret information. But I'll tell you anyways since I'm not paid for this horrible job. At first we though, Big Pico Foot was the owner of the room. Soon we found out that he didn't exist... Though, we now know who's house it is. It's •Ḉ•£™Carmen's room!  
What's H.H.P.I?
    It's Haylee's Hungry Pets Institution! We help hungry pets get full! Wanna join? Just send me a letter at: Haylee@9y.com

No comments:

Post a Comment