Hi-Hi! In this post were gonna talk about great, funny, amazing profiles from all over Pico! Don't you want to have a memorable profile? I know I do! So, come on over and check out other Pico's Profiles!
Picos Of the week is basically just like showing profiles. We just came up with a different name so it isn't overused like other blogs. I hope you enjoy our hard work, and hopefully send in YOUR profile one day to us!
___________________
Oh my, Heidi, I never heard that one before... Clearly you must love lemons! There so sweet and sour, just the way I like it. First, I have one question to say! Isn't the riddle more like:
"When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade!"
You must be a girl who wants you lemons fresh with out any ingredients involved. I like your taste of food!!!
_____________________
This is truly the FUNNIEST joke about love I ever heard! I guess in some cases that is true. When people are in love, they usually say love is the most important thing, just like others say. But when I comes to Melba and I, we got something in common. I bet we would both say the same thing as her own Profile! Haha, isn't that just too hysterical?
___________________
Well, I hope you enjoyed my post! Have a good day, and write on!
Also, try sending me an email at: HayleeHugs@yahoo.com
I would be honored to answer your questions!
Please, comment or share, please do!
Bye-Bye for now!
--Haylee


Hi Im Eiko Camille Echano and i really like the photos that you posted and as a fan of youu i dont really use ameba pico im not like a newbie and i know azuka's real name its Jonah Calibuso well i know your grandmother eiko echano :) well i followed her name tooh \\!!!! soo we didht fight about it
ReplyDelete-Alia Narne (name on pico)
Eiko Echano (real name)