Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fashion Files

     Hiya, this is Haylee here, today Im not gonna a whole post about our new blog, I rather give you a two-in-one post.


     Now, lets talk about Pico Files, its not the greatest, but its faithful that its truly amazing. We talk about all kinds of things starting with A-to-Z! We so many new things to share with everyone! So I hope you stick with us in the beginning with us till the end. Enjoy our work with love and sweat. Theres not much to say until you enter our world of blogging and reading ! ;D


    While taking a stroll in the English Park, I was thinking about stopping by the Flea Market for some new unique outfits. Then, I halt to see a very friendly vampire named ™Jello™ who is kindly ask me how to be back to a human instead of a vampire forever. I took a minute to think what should I reply with and finally I popped in my mind, after watching all those related Twilight Movies/Shows its gonna be in handy, I know what to say to her. I tell her that she needs to drink a wolf, not just any wolf, a strong beastly wolf! She goes and to find a wolf (which I pretend to be.) She comes over to drink the wolf blood. I turn into a evil zombie! She dashes to hurry and kill me, as I'm playing the evil zombie bear. Finally, she has enough of energy to kill the last of me. I transform back into my normal panda self, I was wearing a panda bear outfit, then I run too see if she transform back to a human. When I come to see, shes still a vampire, she tells me she has to be a vampire forever, now. All, I can say is WOW. Isn't that great Role Play? Best I even seen and done, cant wait for more !


What a great performance did ™Jello™ do! Finally, I can tell you the whole point of the finest story. She had a great simple outfit ready on to go! It has great dept into it. She has the red n' black eye-patch, you know, vampires don't enjoy light, also red is there favorite color. Then she got pretty, dark, silky hair, which is common for most vampires. A cute and quick one piece for the main clothing.  Also, the greatest dark cape of a matching tone of vampire. With a wrist band around her matches perfectly into her outfit. Seems like she has no shoes. I guess that's okay since they run so fast that maybe shoes slow them down. Her hat and puppy ears are great finishing touches for being a sweet, but strong vampire. 


Time to talk about the Fashionista of the week! Not all Fashionistas have to be  the same, the whole point of Fashionista of the week is so that they show a new style of someone. I absolutely love the Fashionista for this week. ✦MYCHONNY!✧ has doubled her wigs has a layering, which is so cute on her!! Her look are so innocent and Japanese like. Her whole clothes looks like there from gummies. Yes, only clothes not the rest. See, she layered over the clothes that are random, but still fashionable, its kinda hard doing that.  Everything is perfect. She reminds me of female cupid. Since she has they little bow and arrow right in her hands. Its just too cute! Tell me what you think? Don't be shy and just comment about what you think. 


Until next time, this is Haylee signing off. Have a good night/day Picos! 


--Haylee 

No comments:

Post a Comment